Chapter 12: At Sea
Combination Lock Tobacco Box (Treasure)
- Cruise to the big sandy beach area on the left side of the larger island and wade ashore. Veer rightward around the rock formation into the jungle area. The Combination Lock Tobacco Box is tucked into a pile of broken crates and barrels.
Burnes’ Note (Journal Note)
- Inside a satchel on an island with crates and barrels near the ship
Sunken Ship (Journal Entry)
- Stand on the beach, facing the sunken ship
Brass Pocket Sundial (Treasure)
- Motor to the left of the islands to find the sunken mast jutting from the water. Dive underwater at the mast and swim through the hole in the sunken ship’s foredeck to enter the hold and find the Brass Pocket Sundial.
Grave (Journal Entry)
- On the beach to the left
Burnes’ Note 2 (Journal Note)
- On crates in a cave in the back
Dead Pirate on the Pole (Journal Entry)
- Approach the skeleton hanging from the pole.
Silver and Wood Tankard (Treasure)
- Before you climb to the tower, cross the island toward the beach on the opposite side. Examine the skeleton tied to a beam directly ahead to add an Optional Journal Entry. Then turn sharply right to find the Silver and Wood Tankard on the ground inside a small rock alcove.
Persian Silver Pen Box (Treasure)
- Find the small cave at the end of the beach. Inside, look for the Persian Silver Pen Box in the grass near the cave’s right wall.
Panamanian Pendant (Treasure)
- Look for a small beach on the far end of the tower island between the two main beaches. Follow the curving sandy path on the right to find the Panamanian Pendant on the ground at the end.
Persian Leather Notebook Case (Treasure)
- As you follow the arrow route around the far end of the large island, cruise between the two rock arches to find a ledge. Jump to the ledge from the top of your boat’s cabin. Then climb the handholds to a small terrace where you find the Persian Leather Notebook Case.
Deccani Bronze Spouted Bowl (Treasure)
- Find the Deccani Bronze Spouted Bowl on the floor of the cave tunnel leading to the citadel doors.
Mughal Elephant Carving (Treasure)
- After you climb the broken rope ladder and hop across the next gap, go through the arched opening into a dark alcove. Find the Mughal Elephant Carving on the floor.
- Approach the cliff edge that faces the ocean on the left for the conversation “Nice View” with Sam.
Ottoman Helmet (Treasure)
- Look in the dark room on the ruined tower’s lower level to find the Ottoman Helmet.
Deccani Bronze Vase (Treasure)
- After you swing from the tower beam to the ledge above the mudslide, shimmy around the rock formation to find the Deccani Bronze Vase.
Strange Relic (Treasure)
- After you ride the first mudslide to the bottom, head left through the narrow pass and climb the rock wall on the left. At the top, you must make a leap of faith to make the L1 icon appear on the tree branch then quickly toss your grapple hook at it. Swing across to the far terrace to find the Strange Relic sitting on the lip of a water basin. Then hop carefully down and return to the bottom of the mudslide.
Cistern (Journal Entry)
- Traverse to the lower right side and look at the cistern.
Hamsa Mythical Goose (Treasure)
- After you grapple to hang from the second spear in the big cistern with the monumental statues, pull yourself up the grapple rope until you’re level with the feet of the statue holding the spear. Swing over to the small space on the statue’s left side to find the Hamsa Mythical Goose.
Pique Tortoise Shell Box (Treasure)
- The supply way station has broken walls leading to two pools of water. The near pool connects to the planning room. The pool in the far back has a small ramp on the right; swim to the ramps and exit the water onto a small paved platform. Here you can find the Pique Tortoise Shell Box.
Diorama (Journal Entry)
- Side room on the left shortly after dropping down
- Interact with all interactables in the hideout for the second conversation of this chapter “A Staging Ground”.
Large Avery Statue (Journal Entry)
- Stand in front of the Avery statue
Chapter 13: Marooned
Persian Ring (Treasure)
- After awakening the storm ends, you need to climb some rock formation across the cliff face. Look for the glint of the Persian Ring in a small cleft in the rocks as you climb.
Wood Tankard (Treasure)
- Just after you enter cavern behind the big waterfall, jump down to sunlit ledge and find Wood Tankard on ground next to boulder.
Impaled Skeleton (Journal Entry)
- After exiting the cave, move along the left cliff wall to find a skeleton with a pouch on the wall before the cave slide.
Spy Glass (Treasure)
- As you jump from rockslide and start wading in cave tunnel, look on the left side to find the Spy Glass on a crate.
Treasure Note (Journal Note)
- You will find it inside the skeleton’s satchel beneath traversal area
Hanging Skeleton (Journal Note)
- From skeleton (Note), look up at the hanging skeleton with piton.
Copperhead SR7 (Weapon)
- Enemy in the area
- Enemy in the area
M14 Custom (Weapon)
- Enemy in the area
- Enemy in the area
- Brute only in Crushing Mode
Dress Dirk (Treasure)
- At the remains of Walter Hayes, hop up the low ledge just to the left to discover a short, dark trail beyond. Follow the trail to find the Dress Dirk on the ground.
Hayes’ Letter (Journal Note)
- You will find it in the satchel next to the skeleton before the rockslide
Frechen Bearded Bottle (Treasure)
- Low passage in the house leads to a hole that drops into a room. Jump down and crouch to enter a subfloor crawlspace. Follow it to a storage room full of barrels to find Frechen Bearded Bottle.
Chapter 14: Join Me in Paradise
Carved Horn Bird Sculpture (Treasure)
- Form starting point, turn right and climb through the high window. Drop down the other side and find the Carved Horn Bird Sculpture sitting on the two-wheel cart.
- While Sam is taking in the Colony at the start, a talk icon will appear on Sam for conversation “Quite The Find”.
- At blacksmith shop, interact with the cutlass, cutlass scene; a talk icon appears over Sam for another conversation “Traded with Other Colonies”.
Letter To Father (Journal Note)
- After getting the last conversation, use worktable to jump and grab the upper floor. Pull yourself up, go into the back bedroom, and examine the letter on the table.
- While in the tavern, go outside and climb through the side entrance onto the second floor. Examine the chair marked with the Talk icon to trigger for Conversation, “Tavern Talk,” with Sam
Horse Bones (Journal Entry)
- Go inside the stable and Interact with Horse Bones.