Chapter 10: The Twelve Towers
Sawasa Ware Tobacco Box (Treasure)
- Look for ruins from the start and go upstairs, climb the outside wall to second floor platform to find Sawasa Ware Tobacco Box.
British Soldier Letter 1 (Journal Note)
- You can see the waterfall ahead of you, go behind the waterfall to uncover the hidden cave, inside it you will find the Note.
Eroded Flintlock Pistol (Treasure)
- Behind waterfall, use your grapple hook to pull down crate from upper platform. Use it to climb the other high platform and find Eroded Flintlock Pistol and an Optional Journal Note.
Condent’s Sigil (Journal Entry)
- At the base of the tower near the top of the hill
Mughal Ivory Powder Flask (Treasure)
- Enter the watchtower at the top of the hill where you use the winch on the tree. Climb the interior wall to find the Mughal Ivory Powder Flask atop a box on second floor.
Parchment Scroll (Treasure)
- Soon after your first winch-pull up the muddy hill, look for a crumbling old house on the left side, inside it you will find what you want.
Ancient Fertility Idol (Treasure)
- Climb through triangular opening in the rocks off the right side of the muddy road leading to colony outpost, here you will find the Idol.
- Multiple locations throughout the area
- Drop form Shoreline enemy
- Drop form Shoreline enemy
- 2 Shoreline enemies on the tower have this RPG
Baldridge’s Sigil (Journal Entry)
- You will find it at the base of the tower behind the TNT door.
Pocket Celestial Map (Treasure)
- Look for the ruined house next to the road just up the hill from where you used the winch to pull down the bridge section. Climb the outside wall to the top floor and find the Pocket Celestial Map on a windowsill.
British Soldier Letter 2 (Journal Note)
- Inside a well at the far end of the valley
Pewter Letter Cylinder (Treasure)
- When you enter the big valley, turn right and drive until you find the well next to the thick-trunked tree. Grab your car’s winch hook and jump down the well. Pull the winch line into the secret room and work your way to the right to get across the water pit without wrapping the wench around any beams until you reach the ledge on the room’s opposite side. Wrap the cable around the marked support post and secure it. Nathan tells Sully to drive the car in reverse. This pulls down the post; Nathan can use it to leap over to the wall handholds and then climb up to grab the Pewter Letter Cylinder. Before you leave, find the Note on floor next to dead pirate at the room’s far end.
English Ale Bottle (Treasure)
- When you enter the big valley, veer leftward and find intact old building. Park the car underneath one of the handholds on the outer wall; then stand on the car’s hood, jump to the handhold, and climb to the building’s roof. Get as far away from the two explosive barrels as you can, then shoot them to blow off the roof cover. Jump down into the building and find the English Ale Bottle on a table and a Flintlock pistol nearby.
Mughal Box (Treasure)
- Veer left up the rock ramp at the twin-trunk tree and drive up the old stairs to find the ruins of a house in a clearing at the top. Inside, find the Mughal Box sitting on a barrel.
Antique Tea Tin (Treasure)
- After clearing the Shoreline-occupied outpost, use detonator located on front porch of main building to open a storage bunker built into side of rock face. Enter the bunker and find the Antique Tea Tin in a pile of rubble near the back exit.
English Musket Bandolier (Treasure)
- After you clear out the lower outpost, shoot the explosive barrels next to the hole-cover to blow it open. You could also use the China Lake GL or a grenade to do the job. Drop down into the basement room to find the English Musket Bandolier on a chest.
Signal Tower (Journal Entry)
- You will get it after approaching the Signal Tower.
Conversation #1 and #2:
- Talk to Sam for the conversation “Some Kind Of Dream” and then Sully for the conversation “How’re You Doing?”, while standing near Signal Tower.
Scottish Two Pence Coin (Treasure)
- Climb the handholds up and around the signal tower (34) to find a Scottish Two Pence Coin in the signal fire chamber at the top.
Bonny’s Sigil (Journal Entry)
- You will find this entry at the base of the tower on the right side.
Scottish Snuff Mull (Treasure)
- Approach the watchtower and turn left. Find the Scottish Snuff Mull sitting on a crate amongst some other containers.
Muff Pistol (Treasure)
- Find three crates in the corner of the room at the top of the winding staircase. Shoot the first one to break it open, and find the Muff Pistol inside.
Brass and Ivory Tankard (Treasure)
- When you get to the room at the top of the winding staircase, look for some small boxes on top of a large crate. The Brass and Ivory Tankard is behind the small boxes, tucked against the wall.
Chapter 11: Hidden in Plain Sight
Earthenware Mug (Treasure)
- Explore the dark alley behind the Passport/Visa Bureau near where you start the chapter. The Earthenware Mug is sitting on a stack.
“Antique” Compass (Treasure)
- Haggle three times with this trinket merchant on the marketplace’s right side to purchase the “Antique” Compass for $300.
Don’t Feed The Animals (Trophy)
- Buy an apple, and then interact with the Lemur.
- Market before the stairs; interact with the Lemur to get the conversation “I’m Gonna Get A Dog”.
Nephrite and Jade Bowl (Treasure)
- After entering the tower through the window, you see another floor sigil, this one is Edward England’s,from here enter the alcove off to the side of the room. Find the Nephrite and Jade Bowl at the base of the statue.
Ivory Handle Dagger (Treasure)
- Just near the top of the clock tower, climb the handholds just right of the belfry entrance, and then scale the ledges up to a narrow balcony. Walk across the beams leading to the right to find the Ivory Handle Dagger on the side balcony.
Brass Globe Hand Warmer (Treasure)
- After you survive the plunge from the belfry to the tower floor, look for the Brass Globe Hand Warmer in the debris on the floor next to the fallen pendulum.
Glamour Shot (Trophy)
- Take a photo of Sully after solving the puzzle.
Stage Fright (Trophy)
- After the cinematic ends, stand perfectly still for 30 seconds. (Don’t skip cinematic)