Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2 – the follow up to Arkane Studio’s first-person action blockbuster and winner of more than 100 ‘Game of the Year’ awards, Dishonored. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide.
You May Also Like:
- All Runes Location Guide
- All Bonecharms Location Guide
- All Paintings Location Guide
- All Blueprints Location Guide
- Dishonored 2 – Achievements/Trophies list
- How to Earn “Souvenirs” Achievement/Trophy
- How to Change Language and Audio
- How to Upgrade Weapons, Gear and Equipment Guide
- Dishonored 2 – Bonrcharms Crafting and Detail List
- How to Rob The Black Market
- How to Earn “Songs of Serkonos” Achievement/Trophy
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4770/AMD FX-8350 or better
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB/AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB or better
What Should You Do First?
- Be sure to check the support article section related to the game you’re having problemswith.
- It’s important that you have the latest version of DirectX and graphics drivers installed.
- If you’re using Windows Vista or 7, you should try disabling UAC.
- Installing the latest updates for your operating system is always a good idea and can also resolve some of your issues. Same thing goes for shutting down or disabling any non-crucial applications running in the background, especially anti-virus software, as they might interfere with your games. Try it and see if it helps.
Nvidia Framerate Issue Fix
To fix FPS issue on Nvidia Graphic Card, try to change these setting from Nvidia Control Panel,
- Go to nvidia control panel and add the Dishonored 2.exe
- Set to adaptive vsync and turn on triple buffering
- Set maximum prerendered frames to “1”
- Turn on threaded optimization
Can’t Even Open The Game
Exit steam completely. Then kill all steam related tasks in task manager. Then re-open it and try to run the game.
Stuttering and FPS Drops
Download Process Lasso: https://bitsum.com/
Right click the Dishonored2.exe process in Process Lasso and set a new watchdog rule. Customize the rule so that when the watchdog detects that Dishonored 2 is using more than 10 or 15 percent of the CPU for more than five seconds at a time, the watchdog will automatically set Dishonored 2’s priority to High if it isn’t already.
Game idling for 45 minutes now and it’s still set to high – I’m going to play for a little while now and see if it continues to work. And like I said, this tweak offers up a pretty huge performance boost as far as I can tell, or good enough at least that users running mid end or slightly better hardware can enjoy the game. (I’m also using the 1 frame rendered tweak as well.) I’m playing at 1080p on a 60hz monitor and aside from the aliasing I’m relatively satisfied with the performance I’m pulling now. (Source: Huge Succeeded)
No More Milo, Disble Blur
Remove blur the default settings in the game is not Possible, there is blur at any level of anti- aliasing. I found a solution to installing and configuring ReShade.
Download the archive. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7uow78U86mhajdCTWVrVGpILXc
or the remove “2” http2s: //cloud.mail.ru/public/ zBwR / JgJb6e7Hf
- Unzip the folder with a game where clause to the BE “Dishonored2.exe”
steamapps \ common all \ Dishonored2
- Etpu Start the game, in the game settings, the brightness by the set to 20.
- Done, you play without the soap and enjoy the clear picture with maximum antialiasing is available in the game “TXAA x1”
- “the Scroll the lock” switch statement on / off effect.
- “the Shift + f2” show For Reshade the overlay
Effects of Removing blur:
You Can experiment with the values in the overlay Reshade, all effects Turned off the Be the change to the strength of the effect in real time.
Insufficient Storage On Hard Disk
Close steam, go to Steam\steamapps\downloading\[USER ID]\ and delete anything you find in there. If you cannot delete what is in there, download process explorer.
Press CTRL+F and paste location mentioned above into the string and click search. Should show the process locking the files.
Once you have found the locking process, just right click the process name in main window and select “Kill process tree”.
All these instructions are assuming that your issue isn’t user error and you actually have plenty of free space on the install location.
Screen Flickering Issue
Fix it by setting the game to Borderless Windowed mode
Click the appropriate link to download.
Windows 8.1/Windows 7:
Low FPS NVidia:
Clean install of latest nvidia drivers solved FPS issue.
Can’t Switch From Fullscreen > Borderless> Windowed
If you’re using an Nvidia card, you can set the window mode in GeForce Experience. Just close the game and select the mode in GeForce Experience and start the game
Can’t Get Past Load Screen
Hit the Alt+Enter and try to run the game into this mode.
If you guys find any fix for any issue or error you can share it with us in the comment section right below. Thanks