Contract in Novigrad
Contract #12: Contract: The Apiarian Phantom
Read a message on a Notice Board in the settlement of Beanston. You can stumble upon the frozen hive first, but a key is needed to continue.
- Locations: Beanston, Honeyfill Meadworks
- Characters: Holofernes Meiersdorf, Bernie, Franklin, Hugo
- Ask Holofernes Meiersdorf about the contract on the Apiarian Phantom.
Now go the southwest across the sunflower fields and cow pastures and through the stone entrance arch into the idyllic Honeyfill Meadworks. Go inside the grand hall and meet with Master Meiersdorf, taqlk to him, listen to him and agreed for help at a quite good price.
- Follow the halfling
- Examine the area in search of clues
- Follow the footprints
- Search the area around the lake using your Witcher Senses
- Follow the tracks
Now follow the Holofernes, going through the gardens, you will reach at the aonjective area, use Witcher Senses to find:
- Dried and blackened blood several days old
- A hive covered in frost. The cold must have killed the bees
- A set of footprints. Follow them towards a nearby lake
As the footprints disappear, go to left along the lake, use Witcher Senses along the southeast corner of the lake shore to find footprints. Follow them and they will leads you to a entrance of a basement of a half-finished brick structure fallen into ruin. Run around to the eastern side of the house, and there are steps down to a large wooden double door. It is locked.
Here Holofernes appears behind you now. Talk to him.
- Open the basement
- Chase down and kill the fleeing beast
- Defeat the hound of the Wild Hunt
After that you can open the door, here a hound of the Wild Hunt quickly bounds past you. Now follow it on your horse and chasing it down and kill him and collect the trophy.
- Take a trophy from the hound of the Wild Hunt
Collect your reward from Holofernes Meiersdorf. Now ride back into the Honeyfill estate. Here your contact will end up.
Contract #13: The Creature from Oxenfurt Forest
Read a Notice Board in Oxenfurt, or stumble upon a small Mercenary Camp due east of Oxenfurt, southeast of the Herbalist’s Hut. Locate a small Mercenary Camp and step through the wooden defenses to meet the leader.
- Locations: Mercenary Camp, Herbalist’s Hut, Archgriffin’s Eyrie
- Characters: Hans
- Explore the ravine
Meet with Hans of Cidaris. After talking with him, go to the wooded ravine south from where Hans last saw his men.
- Explore the ravine
- Investigate the blood trail
Set off in a southeasterly direction, running into the woods, and possibly disturbing a bear. When you reach the objective area, here with Witcher Senses find
- Human remains
- A severed arm on a rocky outcrop nearby
Head east along the rocky outcrop finding splashes of blood. Follow trail uphill, also there are wolves.
- Follow the ravens
- Return after dark, when the griffin is in its nest
- Kill the griffin
You can listen to the cawing of the ravens with Witcher Senses. Climb up and onto the eyrie, with the remains of a nest and some leftover body parts and a mercenary contract. Also some thin rachides, with which you can know it’s an archgriffin. You should come at night here or mediate to fight with griffin.
- Take a trophy from the griffin.
- Collect your reward from Hans.
After slaying the monster, collect the trophy and go back to Hans to collect your reward.
Contract #14: Deadly Delights
Read a notice pinned to the board in Hierarch Square near the Kingfisher Inn in Novigrad. Sergeant Gilbert Witschke can be located at the east and south through the fish market to the canal bridge.
- Locations: Canal Bridge (Novigrad), Crippled Kate’s, Lilith’s Townhouse
- Characters: Sergeant Gilbert Witschke, Medic, Brothel Madame, Lilith (Succubus)
- Recommended Item: Axii Delusion Level 3
Talk to the guard
- Get information from the medic
Your first task it to find the medic, who is on the west side from your current location. Ask him about the dead guards. Now move to the crime place.
- Examine the crime scene
- Follow the tracks
- Talk to the brothel owner
Now go over the canal, then turn left turn the brick tunnel at the southwards around the docks. In the objective area find: A child’s footprints, Hoofprints. Follow hoofprints northwards, which leads you into an tight side alley, use Aard to destroy crates and its ends up into the brothel. Speak to the brothel owner. Enter Crippled Kates the door at the end of the hoof trail, speak to madame and ask about the murdered guards. Here, tell her all clues lead here or use Axii Delusion Level 3 and ask for truth. You will have new objective area.
- Follow the scent of perfume
- Talk to the man who is acting strangely
- Find your way into the house
- Confront the succubus
Now go the south, following trail of perfume. Which will leads you to a building, enter via the door on the eastern side. Climb the stairs to a small landing, pass a resting townsman and climb the interior ladder to the roof eaves. Exit via the open doorway to a rickety wooden platform attached to the adjacent building. At the end is an exterior wooden ladder leads into an attic space. Drop through the hole in the floor to reach a move lavish bedchamber, with velvet curtains and trays of grapes. Head down the stairs, and gain an audience with Lilith. Beware of her disarming ways as you speak to her.
Insist on killing her OR Agree that she must leave the city. She will give you a trophy and a sword.
- Collect your reward from the guard
Now go back to the guard, and collect your reward.