Meditate at five locations around Ancient Egypt to earn one Ability Point each time. These sites are typically located at a high point or guarded by wildlife.
You May Also Like:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Achievements/Trophies List
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – How to Get All Outfits
- Assassin’s Creed Origins –All Available Mounts Guide
- All Weapons Attributes and Where to Find Them Guide
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Abilities Guide
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Crash, Low FPS, No Sound, Bad Performance Error Fix
- How to turn Beard – Hair – Hood On/Off
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Locations Guide
- All Animal Lairs Location Guide
- All Papyri Puzzles Guide
- All Stone Circles Guide
- How to Kill War Elephants
Hermit Location SitesDetails:
- Total: 5
- Objective: Meditate at each hermit location
- Reward: 1 AP per location
- Territory: Faiyum
Look for ruins on the lake’s east side and head up the steps. Watch out for the cobras that often protect loot on each side of the path. At the top, climb the big archway to find the red blanket. Interact with it to get the Ability Point.
Ra-Horakhty Mountain Top
- Territory: Black Desert
Climb to the highest point in the Black Desert to find this location. A trail leads all the way up to the destination. You can interact with the red carpet.
Demesne Of Sekhem
- Territory: Herakleion Nome
Find the hermit location directly east of Herakleion village. Just southeast of the hut, a corpse lies on a blanket, surrounded by candles and flower petals. Watch out for a Level 28 leopard that roams this swampy area. If it gives you trouble, climb the structure and use your bow from the higher vantage point. Interact with the ground at the foot of the body to earn an Ability Point.
- Territory: Paraitonion
Once you find the deserted village of Ogdamos, built into a mountainside, enter the open house on the far right. Meditate on the blanket that sits on the platform inside. This is a great location to find a house cat as a pet, even though they are unhelpful in a fight.
- Territory: Qattara Depression
You may have to clear out a few Level 24 hyenas in the area before proceeding. Keep an eye out for the wild dogs, as you are vulnerable. Look for the trio of torches in the water and you can interact with the point in the middle.