Gwent Quests are additional in the game that you can complete, to get the some of the unique Gwent cards for your collection. Playing this card game known as Gwent is very enjoyable when you know that there are lots to find. You can also purchase common cards from some merchants.
If you are having trouble with the game launch, low FPS or any other error you can get help from out The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Errors and Fix page.
You May Also Like:
- All Witcher Contracts Location and Completion Guide
- All Fist-Fighting and Horse Races Locations and Details
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – All Treasure Hunts Locations Guide
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Places of Power Locations Guide
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – All Romance Options OR Carnal Knowledge Guide
All Gwent Quests:
There are a total of seven quests specifically related to Gwent, although all of them except Secondary Quest: High Stakes are freeform in nature. Below we have listed all of them with the complete guide and also the rewards for each quest.
Gwent: Playing Innkeeps
- Win The innkeeper’s unique card
In each Inn, Innkeeper have some Gwent card for sell. But some of them will have some unique card for play. So you need to beat him in the game in order to collect the card.
So find an inn or Notice Board letter requesting you to beat a top-notch opponent, and go off and challenge him. In city of Oxenfurt, The Alchemy Tavern off the main square is the location in the game.
Go there and challenge Stjepan to play the game. Beat him in a game and you acquire his card. After defeating your opponent you will get “Yennefer of Vengerberg” card.
After defeating the first opponent a subsequent innkeeper becomes available.
- You can also find Kingfisher Inn in Novigrad, where you can challenge Oliver, and after defeating you will get, “Tibor Eggebracht” card.
- You can also go to the Inn at the Crossroads in Velen to challenge Barkeep, defeat him to get “Menno Coehoorn” card.
Gwent: Velen Players
- Win a unique card from the Velen player
Go to the Velen – No Man’s Land, find the place named Crow’s Perch, you can find a challenger there, his name is Baron Phillip Strenger, you can get it from the notice board also. Offer to play him, beat him in a game, and you acquire his card “Sigismund Dijkstra” card.
After defeating the first player a subsequent Gwent player becomes available. There are more players with the unique cards that you can find in Velen – No Man’s Land.
- Find the Old Sage player in Benkelham, defeat him to get his card – “Crone: Weavess”.
- You can find Boatmaker in Oreton, defeat him to get his card – “Letho of Gulet”.
- Haddy the Gwent prodigy can be located at Midcopse, defeat him to get his card – “Vernon Roche”.
Gwent: Big City Players
- Win the Novigrad player’s unique card
Well it’s a large city with some of the best player if Gwent card game, defeating them can be hard in this game. To located them you can read the notice board or you will know about them in your conversations.
In Novigrad’s Hierarch Square you can find the notice board with the title Vimme Vivaldi” is a cheat. You will find him in his bank where you can also exchange orens for crowns and beat him in Gwent. After defeating him you will have “Fabled Vesemir” card in your collection.
After that a subsequent Novigrad player becomes available, there are some other player in the city, below you will know about their locations and also the cards that you can get.
- Marquise Serenity can be found at Passiflora, you will have “Morvran Voorhis” card if you defeat him.
- Sigismund Dijkstra can be located at Bathhouse, defeat hin in-order to get “Esterad Thyssen” card.
- Scoia’tael Trader is at the camp just southwest of Novigrad, west of Farcorners, in woods. Close to Lucian’s Windmill. If you manage to defeat him you will have “Cirilla Fiona Elen Rianno” card.
Gwent: Old Pals
- Win the player’s unique card
Well in this case you cannot see them at the notice board, but you need to speak to the friends listed in the table below and challenge them when you next see them. These folks have rally good card in the game.
So you will find one at Rosemary and Thyme in Novigrad. Zoltan Chivay is about to surrender his unique card “Eithné”.
As you get this card, a subsequent “Old Friend” becomes available; in addition, we have list some other folks with locations that can give you their unique cards after defeating.
- Vernon Roche can be located at Temerian Partisan Camp in Gustfields, defeating him will give you – “Saskia/Saesenthessis” card.
- Lambert is at Kaer Morhen, and you will add “Triss Merigold” card in your collection after defeating Lambert.
- Thaler can be located at Troll Cave or in Novigrad, you will will “Geralt of Rivia” card. A card with your own name.
Gwent: Skellige Style
- Win a unique card from the player.
While in isles of Skellige at your adventure, you can have some fun to play the game, because people there love this game and have some cool cards that you can have. Find the notice board and you can see them there.
After reading the notice, you will know druid Ermion is a keen Gwent player at Kaer Trolde harbor. Traveling to Gedyneith, play him under the sacred oak of his forebearers and hope to win the unique “Leshen” card from him.
In addition you will find some more players in Skellige with some cool cards.
- Crach a Craite can be find at Kaer Trolde, defeating him will gives you his card “Draug”.
- Sjusta the Tailor can be located at Kaer Trolde Harbor, you will get “Yaevinn” from him.
- Find Gremist the druid in Gedyneith, which gives you “Avallac’h” card upon defating him.
- Locate Madman Lugos at Kaer Muire, defeatin him to obtain the “Vampire: Katakan” card.
Gwent: Collect Em All!
- Complete your collection of unique cards
Well you task to must collect every single card of each type; a total of 120 cards, from the 199 available cards. The other 79 cards are duplicates.
At the end you need to complete secondary Quest: High Stakes – to get 3 more unique Gwent Cards:
- The Relentless
- Destroyer of Worlds
- Queen of Dol Blathanna