In Fallout 76, when you kill an enemy with the stars next to its name, you will have a chance that you may have a drop of Legendary piece of equipment, Armor or weapon. With it you can modify your armor or weapon, which will give you additional bonuses and benefits while using it.
May Also Like:
- All Power Armors Location and Details Guide
- Where to Find Power Armors Frames Guide
- The Forest – All Magazine Location Guide
- Toxic Valley – All Magazine Location Guide
- The Ash Heap – All Magazine Location Guide
- Savage Divide – All Magazine Location Guide
- The Mire – All Magazine Location Guide
- Cranberry Bog – All Magazine Location Guide
- All Workshops Details and Resources Guide
Below we have the complete list of all the Legendary items and their bonuses detail. Have a look:
- 25% more damage against Scorched, 20% less against everything else.
- Ignores 50% of your target’s armor.
- +10% damage to players.
- Deal more damage the lower your Damage Resistance.
- Does more damage the lower your health.
- +33% VATS hit chance
- +50% more damage when your target is below 40% health.
- Bullets explode for 15 area damage.
- Does 50% more damage against Mirelurks and bugs.
- Damage increased after each consecutive hit on the same target.
- Does 50% more damage against Ghouls.
- Does 50% more damage against animals.
- Does double damage if the target is at full health.
- Deal more damage the more chem withdrawal effects you currently have.
- A.T.S. crits will heal you and your group.
- Damage increased by 10% if you are mutated.
- +30% damage to Super Mutants.
- Unlimited ammo capacity.
- Does increasing amounts of damage as the night grows longer, but less damage during the day.
- If not in combat, +100% V.A.T.S. accuracy at +50% AP cost.
- Reduce your target’s damage output by 20% for 3 seconds.
- +30% damage to robots
- Shoots an additional projectile.
- +30% damage to Ghouls.