Bobblehead is one of the most important collectible in Fallout 76, there are total 20 different Bobbleheads that you can collect across the all 6 regions. If you find one and it’s not there, it means it has been taken away or not spawn yet so keep checking.
May Also Like:
- All Power Armors Location and Details Guide
- Where to Find Power Armors Frames Guide
- The Forest – All Magazine Location Guide
- Toxic Valley – All Magazine Location Guide
- The Ash Heap – All Magazine Location Guide
- Savage Divide – All Magazine Location Guide
- The Mire – All Magazine Location Guide
- Cranberry Bog – All Magazine Location Guide
- All Workshops Details and Resources Guide
- Complete Detail of Legendary Weapon Effects
- Exceptional Weapons and How to Obtain Them
- Diseases and Mutations Guide
- Enemies Detail Guide
- Perks and Attributes Guide, How to Level-Up
- Level 50 Character Build Guide, How to Spend Attributes Points and Selecting Perfect Perks
- Fallout 76 – All Treasure Maps
Below we have listed all the Bobbleheads locations with the detail so you can find it easily.
Zone A: Vault 76 And Flatwoods
Location: Landview Lighthouse
- You can find this on the desk in the upstairs bedroom between the typewriter and Lighthouse Keeper’s Terminal, located inside the faded yellow house near the lighthouse.
- You can find this on white brick window sill, located at the highest gantry platform inside the lighthouse.
Location: Alpine River Cabins
- You can find this on top of the corner bunk bed, inside the southeast cabin.
- You can find this on the floor under the corner bunk bed, inside the south cabin with the bear rug.
Location: Wixon Homestead
- You can find this on a barrel, located on south wall of the curve roofed hay barn and garage.
Location: Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center
- You can find this on open rusty fridge, one of 3 in the western corner of the hydroponics room with the flower pots, located opposite a fertilizer hatch.
- You can find this in urinal, located inside the men’s restroom, by the stairwell.
- You can find this in filing cabinet tray with the office desk fan, on the floor in front of the empty filing cabinets, located in upper filing office.
- You can find this on the corner of the metal desk, left of empty filing cabinets, located on dry part of the basement laboratory level.
Zone B: Northwest Forest and Point Pleasant
Location: WV Lumber Co.
- You can find this on the edge of roof, inside the structure with the “protect your hands” poster; located in partly ruined maintenance garage next to the stacked squared-off lumber.
- You can find this on the raised area by an upturned filing cabinet and first aid box, inside the red barn storage warehouse.
Location: Darling Sister’s Lab
- You can find this on the roof of the “welkcom” metal caravan trailer, located by gramophone and banjo.
Location: Groves Family Cabin
- You can find this on top of the bunk bed, located inside cabin with the trunk and American flag.
Location: Aaronholt Homestead
- You can find this one under the baby’s crib, in the southwest corner of the upstairs bedroom located inside the pale blue cottage.
- Find this one behind bookcase, located in southeast corner of burgundy bedroom of the main farmhouse.
- This one is at foot of the wood and metal stud wall, located just behind and right of the Power Armor, left of the tool cabinet, in the silo garage.
Location: Tyler County Fairgrounds
- You can find this one on 2 token machines, in the open corrugated metal sheds by the “Hoop Shots” games.
- You can find this one on the metal shelving with the Nuka-Cherry and Nuka-Cola bottles, below the blue-and-white awning, at the base of the huge, rusty, Nuka-Cola bottle.
- You can find this one on the long table with the pumpkins and scarecrow, inside the large warehouse with the Tinker’s Workbench in it.
Location: Deathclaw Island
- You can find this one on top of the small covered bench on the north bank of the island. It may have fallen to the ground near the bench.
Location: Marigold Pavilion
- In the attic area with the sagging floor, by the vertical support pole between the two mattress beds, inside the pavilion.
Location: Hunter’s Ridge
- You can find this one on wooden sub-floor attached to the roof of the northeast treehouse shack near the living tree trunk, with the mattress and metal bucket. It could have fallen onto the shack floor.